A Conjoint Project enables you
to measure the tradeoff of each potential element (attribute) within a
product, service, message, etc. By assigning a specific value to each
individual element, you can then design the optimal product for the
target audience, and focus on the most important features in the
marketing message. For example, the goal may be to statistically figure
out which products or services will be successful before the product is
introduced to the market.
What is IdeaMap.Net?
- A decision-making tool to understand the mind of the
consumer, using experimental design.
- Reveals motivating "hot buttons" for consumers in products
- Can be used for testing the impact of messaging, benefits,
value propositions, pricing, competitive intelligence and new product
- Streamlined self-authoring setup and execution process.
- Generates clear, actionable insight into what specific
messages drive consumer behavior
- Powerful methodological foundation that runs automatically,
without the need for deep statistical knowledge.
- IdeaMap.Net shows the driving power of each concept
element, for the total panel, for user- defined subgroups and for
behavioral clusters (i.e. so-called latent).
Advantages of IdeaMap:
- Systematic exploration of alternatives
- A unique methodology co-developed with Wharton School of
- Faster than traditional concept research with robust
- Individual regression models
- Flexible modeling structure
- Self-authored - you are in control
- Significantly less expensive than focus groups with
greater number of respondents
- "Live" results change as respondents participate
- Automatic subgroup analysis
- Automated reporting is clear, robust, actionable
Quote From One Of The Top Ten Global Research Organizations
"The client is so pleased about the data and has used it in ways we
have never seen before.... details
Brand Manager, Fortune 500 Packaged Goods Company
"Pass the word along, the tool is having a BIG impact and I have
encouraged numerous managers to use it in their concept / copy