upon the power of IdeaMap technology , StyleMap is the optimal
solution for pure graphics research. Empowering you to test a broad
range of product/package design features, you save development time and
resources by focusing on the most appealing features for packages,
product design, direct mail pieces and magazine covers. Often you will
find several designs with equally strong impact. You select the
ultimate winner by overlaying your business and marketing objectives.
Who Should Use StyleMap?
StyleMap decision tools were designed for those who do not
have a large budget and need efficient, focused research and knowledge
building that meets challenges instantly. It has been successfully
utilized by staff who are responsible, either directly or indirectly,
for product management, packaging, design, image, advertising,
branding, market research, innovation and competitive intelligence.
For our web-based tool, no expertise is required. We offer an
easy-to-understand training manual, as well as one-day training
sessions through Moskowitz Jacobs Product Managers.
Advantages of StyleMap
- Flexible modeling structure
- Systematic exploration of alternatives: proprietary
methodology of mixing & matching elements and ideas
- Faster than traditional concept research with robust
- Individual regression models so you know each person`s
- Self-authored - you are in control
- Significantly less expensive than focus groups with
greater number of respondents
- Real-time interviewing: "live" results change as
- Easy data manipulation with common software tools like
Excel, Word, SPSS or SAS
- Automatic subgroup analysis
- Automated reporting is clear, robust and actionable
- Consulting support always available through MJI
- Partial / Full-Profile experimental design
- Selection of 23 experimental, designs (up to 36 elements)
- A stimulus-response approach
- Different concepts for each respondent, showing individual
drivers, interactions (synergisms, suppressions) and scenarios (i.e.
what matches with what)
- Ordinary Least Squares regression (using Dummy variables
and true zero condition) analysis produces clear absolute utility
- No hidden weighting factors or statistical short cuts are
Dave Oshlag, President of
Project Marketing Associates
"Want to let you know
how well the IdeaMap segmentation work was received by the sales
force`it was absolutely right on target ...